Re: [NTLK] [OT] New iMac G5

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Fri Sep 03 2004 - 21:57:54 PDT

On Sep 4, 2004, at 3:40 AM, John wrote:

> I would have to agree with this. I really don't understand why they
> left those features out.

I agree! I must also apologize! I wrote earlier that they were
built-in! I thought I saw on the Apple Store that at least BlueTooth
was built in, but now I read, and it's not! It's _optional_ just like
Airport! Bother! That is boneheaded, for sure! That is the one thing
that would have separated the new iMac from the rest. Sell it with BT
and Airport, and include a wireless keyboard and mouse! Bother. Sorry
for the misinformation...

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland