Re: [NTLK] Desiring to enter this wonderful world. Tips?

From: Graham, David (dkg_at_enact-online.co.uk)
Date: Thu Sep 09 2004 - 07:40:47 PDT

I paid £85 for my MP2100 from someone on-list. Used it for a while then had to sell it as I was seriously short of cash. Of course, now I'm not quite so skint and wished I'd hung onto it... I got a Palm Vx, which is nice, small, and pretty rugged. Not quite the same though.

> A reasonable price for a 2100 or an upgraded 2000 ('UMP2000') is
> somewhere between $50 and $110 - someone else can pin that
> range down..

I'd love an emate. Wish you could pick them up over here for $30!

:-)

> I don't really know what a fair price for an eMate is
> probably about
> $30-60. I don't know about prices for the other Newtons.

This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee, is strictly confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee please do not read, print, re-transmit, store or act in reliance on it or any attachments.
Instead, please email it back to the sender and then immediately permanently delete it.
enact Conveyancing Limited (registration No: 4702946) trading as "enact Direct Legal Solutions" is regulated by the Council of Licensed Conveyancers. Registered Office : PO Box HK3, David Street, Leeds, LS11 5QJ