Re: [NTLK] An era draws to a close

From: Frank Gruendel (newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Thu Sep 09 2004 - 14:33:18 PDT

John said:

> Yes.... but then again, I lost my network card and large memory card,
> and SER-001, which would need replacing too...

David answered:

> [To which I say:] If you email me when you get another Newton
> (and you will ;-) ) I will send you a brand new SER-001
> replacement FOC.

And, since I can never keep my big mouth shut, let me add that I will
gladly install it free of charge and send both your way along with
a used but tested 20 MB memory card and a new Ethernet card at my
expense.

John, I'm afraid you will make enemies if you resist much longer...

Frank

-- Newton Software and Hardware at http://www.pda-soft.de