Re: [NTLK] NewtonApp -- TCKit?

From: Alasdair Dunlap-Smith (varistor_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Sep 09 2004 - 19:55:27 PDT

On Sep 9, 2004, at 10:33 PM, Sunder wrote:

> Not likely to get TCKit:
>
> http://www.newtontalk.net/archive/newtontalk.2002-03/0450.html

:(

I'll have to see about digging up a binary somewhere.

Maybe I could just setup DCL on my OPENSTEP machine.

Actually, considering that the purpose of TCKit (to the best of my
knowledge) was to implement OPENSTEP functions in NeXTSTEP, I could
probably modify the source to eliminate the need for TCKit, however I'm
not a particularly good programmer, but we'll see.

Cheers,
Alasdair