Re: [NTLK] 3.3v/5v and newton destruction

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.int)
Date: Fri Sep 10 2004 - 00:15:36 PDT

I was just looking it up again:
the Newt IS providing 3.3V and 5V and 12V for PCMCIA cards.
The limitation is the power available:
3.3 V -> 1.1 W (330 mA)
5 V -> 2.5 W (500 mA)
12 V -> 1.4 W (116 mA)
and these are the total values that have to be shared between
ROM Simm
Internal serial slot (i.e SER-001 if mounted)
and both PCMCIA slots

Cheers
Johannes