Re: [NTLK] WWNC Commentary and Photos

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_telebyte.nl)
Date: Fri Sep 10 2004 - 10:37:42 PDT

On 9-sep-04, at 22:53, James Elliott wrote:
> Wow. Larry is sporting some absolutely awesome shirts in those
> photos.

I'm not sure if you can make it out on the pictures, but that the
Rosetta stone, of which the last three letters on the bottom right were
altered by Larry to form is initials.

> Still, it's cool to see what people look like - a little freaky, too.
> Robert looks almost exactly like I'd pictured him.

Hm, no idea how I should take that ;-) BTW, that's me with unusual long
hair, I cut ti right after to it's normal length. About as 'long' as
Eckhart's hair...

Robert Benschop