[NTLK] Paging Victoria Kaplan

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_telebyte.nl)
Date: Sat Sep 11 2004 - 16:09:03 PDT

Victoria was present at the WWNC and I promised to find a good (and
especially easy!) solution for her 'problem', how to print labels for
people in one city.
I have the solution but I turns out that theres' no email address on
her beamed card and she isn't in the archives either.
BTW, my solution would be to use Names (or even better Address Access)
and Mailing Labels but she had all of her names data in ACT, any ACT
users for a suggestion here? Does ACT work in conjunction with Mailing
Labels?

Robert Benschop