Re: [NTLK] Paging Victoria Kaplan

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Sat Sep 11 2004 - 17:01:59 PDT

*snip*
> BTW, my solution would be to use Names (or even better Address Access)
> and Mailing Labels but she had all of her names data in ACT, any ACT
> users for a suggestion here? Does ACT work in conjunction with Mailing
> Labels?
Well it has been sometime since I played around with ACT. It is a good
program however while it will import data from names and dates, it won't
export it. At least not directly. If I remember right you can sync it
with a PIM then import that data from the desktop PIM back into names
and Dates. A bit roundabout but it should work. Again It has been 6
years since I used ACT so I can't give any guarantee. ;)

As for Mailing Lables, I have no idea if it works directly with ACT. My
frist thought is no. One of the reasons I droped ACT was its lack of
"playing nice" with the other apps. It was a "island" of info compared
with other apps. It was stable though, you just couldn't move your data
around like I wanted.

-Dan