[NTLK] Replacing the backside cover holder things

From: Mickey Mellen (mickmel_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Sep 11 2004 - 20:31:06 PDT

I have a couple of Newton 2100's, a few of which are missing one of
the small clips on the back that hold the screen back there when you
use the Newt. I'd like to move a clip from one Newt to the other,
making one have both (and therefore work) and leave the other with
none (since one doesn't help anyone).

How do I do it? Just grab a pair of plyers and pull? I don't want to
make things worse than they already are. Thanks!

Mickey