Re: [NTLK] nSync 0.3.1: no connection

From: Nowhere Man (nowhereman77_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Sep 12 2004 - 13:21:15 PDT

i just posted an updated version of nSync that seems to fix some of the
instabilities with serial connections. The weird thing is i didn't
change any code. All I did was package it as a disk image rather than a
tar bundle. But it seems to be working better now. Have fun....

http://homepage.mac.com/nowhereman77/hacks/newton/index.html

just for the record, i'm testing everything with 2 different setups.....

1- a MP2100 syncing to a 12" PowerBook over AirPort
2 - a MP130 syncing to a G4 Cube via a Keyspan dual serial adapter