Re: [NTLK] Future Newton directions

From: karel Jansens (kareljansens_at_tiscalinet.be)
Date: Mon Sep 13 2004 - 11:21:38 PDT

Martin Joseph wrote:

> On Sep 13, 2004, at 6:17 AM, Robert Benschop wrote:
>

>>Come to think of it, I don't have the problem drawing or writing on
>>paper. There shouldn't be a difference, right?
>

> One difference I see is that with paper, you can relax you arm onto
> the writing surface...

You can do that on active digitizers too, and on a lot of passive
digitizers, including the Newton.

I have absolutely no problem using the Fujitsu Stylistic 3400 on a
flat surface for extended periods of time, of which this message
should be ample proof (but of course you'll have to take my word for
it, he he). The only thing I've had to do was move my ring from my
right to my left hand, as it was the cause of interesting jaggies on
the Stylistic.

Just watch out for fingernails, they tend to easily make contact.

Karel Jansens