Re: [NTLK] Universal Emulator on Wired

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Mon Sep 13 2004 - 13:58:15 PDT

>Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 09:38:00 -0700
>From: RAParker <RAParker_at_Quadzilla.NET>
>
>Breaking news on Wired this morning is a Company that has produced a
>Universal Emulator. Run any software on any hardware. The only questions
>that remain are , "How Much?" and, "Will it work for the Newton?"
>
>http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,1282,64914,00.html

Damn... O_o I just wonder about the amount of vapor.

Oliver

--
Twenty years ago we worried about a nuclear strike by the Russians, now we worry about a nuclear strike by a General Protection Fault or a Blue Screen of Death. We've come a long way, baby. / AsTheAppleTurns on http://makeashorterlink.com/?G28812E39 / Honey, do we still have the keys to the fallout shelter?