Re: [NTLK] New York get together ....

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 13 2004 - 14:05:20 PDT

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 21:19:36 +0100, Ronnie Simon
<ronnie_simon_at_uk.ibm.com> wrote:
> I am planning to be in New York from Tuesday 21st Sept ( from 6pm) -
> Sunday 26th Sept (up to 5pm) and I would be happy to meetup with other
> Newton users.

I can possibly be available on Saturday 9/25. Only consideration is
that I'd be in the Flushing area and I think the rest of the people
who are on the list here may desire to meet up in the city (NYC), not
sure about you Ronnie. If all else fails and no-one is available drop
me a note off-list if you'd consider coming out to Flushing, NY.

Hey Ronnie drop me a note off-list,m I've got a favor to ask of you
regarding the Frozen Newton Project... thanks!!!

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung