Re: [NTLK] slightly OT: newton and apple in dentistry- india

From: Hemant Kamat (hemantkamat_at_eth.net)
Date: Fri Sep 17 2004 - 10:13:02 PDT

> I have been a proud Newton messagepad 2100 owner for more than 5 years now
> and tell myself
> that I have the only Newton in India.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I've had a Newton since '98. My first unit was
a MP130 which I bought from a foreigner on the Calangute beach :)
Currently, I'm using an MP2K gifted to me by my schoolmate who used to work
with Apple India. I've donated the MP130 to a friend (BTW, he's a doctor
too) to keep track of his patients.

> Planning to try out a Linux and Mac setup before I decide.

If you need help, you can get in touch with Savio (Krystal Apple). He's the
only Mac reseller in Goa, and if memory serves me right, has setup several
PowerMacs running Linux for NIO (National Institute of Oceanography)

Contact:
Mr. Savio Fonseca
Krystal Apple
S1/114 Nova Cidade Complex