Re: [NTLK] Don't deal with this John Acuff

From: Andrei Chichak (acpmiedm_at_telusplanet.net)
Date: Mon Sep 20 2004 - 14:07:44 PDT

He seems to have an adequate amount of money. From a google of John Acuff
Logansport we can see that he is an older greybeard with a habit of
offroading a 4x4 toyota, and a suzuki samuri, and a playing with two
triumph spitfires (the worst of the British money pits).

He posted to the spitfire-enthusiast list on yahoo on September 8th and,
get this, he is bitching about shipping costs from ebay being prohibitive.

Tell your friends at Moss Motors, Mini Mania, ebay, the yahoo group, and
within the off road community that he should, perhaps, pay his bills.

Andrei