Re: [NTLK] Newton News - any sites left?

From: Michael Burks (dumbstart_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 20 2004 - 22:44:31 PDT

Okay, anyone want to help dumbstart.com, I mostly post my Newton
programming but I also search the web for old Newton news, new Newton
news, and general tid bits about our beloved Newton. I used to be a
mod for dmoz.org for the Newton section (but have since let that
section lapse) and would love some help posting more news. If anyone
is interested contact me off list I'll add you as soon as I can to the
list of people able to post. If someone else is interested I'd be
happy to post my news to both mine and their blog or would be willing
to syndicate my blog to help the effort.

This thread has made me a happy user again, and if it weren't for
happy users then we'd have no news, which, contrary to public opinion,
is not good news.

Michael
www.dumbstart.com

p.s. I've also got some gmail invites still (apparently gmail wants as
many Newton users as they can cram in to their system before going
public).