Re: [NTLK] Mozilla address book and Newton Names

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Mon Sep 20 2004 - 23:00:33 PDT

> I got my serial cable today! After playing a bit with
> some programs, I got to wondering... What good is the
> names data if only my Newton has it? Could it be
> imported to Mozilla's Address book?
>
> Has anyone tried this, and succeeded? If so, how?

Not that I know of. It should be possible with X-port as you can
customize the tab delimited file, but trying to keep "synced" would be a
nightmare. Personally I just use the newton as the main copy. It is
portable and can go anywhere, so why do you need it on the desktop too
(except for emergency backup)?

If you really want to have it synced to your desktop, get a copy of
lotus organizer (it is on UNNA in the Windows directory) and it can be
"synced".

-Dan