Re: [NTLK] FS SER-001 & EM300

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Sun Sep 26 2004 - 06:32:05 PDT

>Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 17:04:51 -0600
>From: "Shannan M." <shannans_at_gmail.com>
>Subject: Re: [NTLK] FS SER-001 & EM300
>
>Sounds like the best deal out there would be to sell your dongle on
>eBay for $20-30 and then purchase a ser-001 or a dongle from this
>other person who's name we are not allowed to mention =).

Buddy, whatever you do - DON'T sell the dongle if you only have one (or
two). You may never know - as has been said - what if yer 2x00 w/ SER-001
gets lost, you get a replacement Newt, but don't have the SER-001 yet? Then
dongle + cable will set you up. Or allow you to help an friend. Or let you
rig a line-out/line-in-audio-dongle.

Trus me, it's worth to hold on to that thing. It's more than a silly curiosum.

DJV.