[NTLK] FS SER-001 & EM300

From: Humphreys, David (david.humphreys_at_honeywell.com)
Date: Thu Sep 23 2004 - 11:47:03 PDT

Dear All,

The SER-001 & EM300 boards are still available at my website:

http://mrpcbman.tripod.com

For those that don't know:

SER-001

This is a small circuit board that fits internally in the MP2x00 series and provides an alternative (some might say
better) way of connecting via serial to the outside world. It obviates the need for a dongle.

EM300

Additional memory expansion card for the eMate. Ramps DRAM memory up from 1MB to 4MB, Flash from 2MB to 4MB and widens
the data path from 16 to 32 bits. Every card comes with a Torx driver to remove the back cover.

I have been seeing a lot of new names on the list recently and I just wanted to get the word out.

Remember, FREE SHIPPING to anywhere in the world on both items.

Don't be fooled by other eBay sellers who purport to sell a similar product. Except for J&K Sales who resell my board,
all others are copies of my design. They also cost more when you add in the phony shipping costs and the request for
your old dongle - to be resold at a later date no doubt.

No names. The old timers know who I am talking about and the bright ones among you will figure it out.

Thank you,

PCBman