Re: [NTLK] Any NUG in Quebec?

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_telebyte.nl)
Date: Sun Sep 26 2004 - 11:38:01 PDT

On 26-sep-04, at 15:21, Mac User wrote:
> I'm curius to know if there is a NUG in the province of Quebec or in
> NB?

Not that I know of, but last summer Laurent and me met in Sherbrooke
and were supposed to repeat the very pleasant experience this summer,
but it fell through partly because we started planning too late.
We might plan something for next summer, either in Sherbrooke or in
Montreal, so if you tell us in time where you're located, maybe we'll
have enough time to get it planned this time around ;-)

Robert Benschop