Re: [NTLK] a question about batteries

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 27 2004 - 13:16:20 PDT

Rick,

I'd suggest doing a eBay search for, 'AA, NiMH, 2400', this should
pull up a good assortment of vendors - I believe you'll get a great
price for the bang there. Though I've not purchased directly from any
of these vendors I was able to contact one of them, 'pro_source',
located in Canada and they seemed to be reputable.. if you want to
wait I'll tell you how they are, or if you're serious about buying
them soon maybe we can purchase a lot of 12 or two lots of 12 - they
were going for $21.99 plus shipping for 12 Buy-It-Now and they also
have auctions for 12 AA NiMH which end up around $17.50 - Here are
both links for both types of eBay Auctions...

Auction Listings
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43447&item=3842039144&rd=1

Buy-It-Now
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43447&item=3842069468&rd=1

You can get back intouch with me off list in your interested.
I'm thinking about getting 8 or 16 batteries, you may want 8 at lease
for two sets to swap with.

If I can help you out might be persuaded to let go of one of my extra
9w power adapters....

PS: As most people will recommend never to mix and match different
types of rechargeables (NiCD, NiMH, ....) and capacities (highest
capacities currently are 2400mAH)

HTH

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung
On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 21:27:21 +0200, Riccardo Mori <rick_at_poc.it> wrote:
<Clip>
> when i purchased my MP2000 second-hand, the seller included a real lot
> of things (original paper manuals, original floppies and some original...
>...unfortunately, however, there was no 9W AC adapter. the
> seller told me he never had one, and used rechargeable batteries
<Clip>