Re: [NTLK] newtontalk map

From: MKow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 29 2004 - 12:51:11 PDT

Hello Roman, et al:
I entered my name for the "Detroit" location. It doesn't seem to show up well
on the map, but hey, I know I'm there, and that's good enough for me! :op
LOL But seriously, I was surprised to see the dark cluster on the world map for
my region. Detroit/Ann Arbor/Chicago seem to be the epicenter of North
American Newton usage (At least, the map shows many more of us here than in say,
Cupertino)!

Take THAT, you West Coast posers! Pbbbllllttt! :O)

Matt K.
On North America's Third (or is it Fourth?) Coast