Re: [NTLK] [OT] Quicksilver (Newt like OS X integration)

From: Raj Patel (phigmov_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 29 2004 - 12:53:56 PDT

> Hm, I just downloaded Butler, guess I can spare the effort and stick
> with Quicksilver?

Butler (as you've probably found out) is a pretty neat menu-bar
launcher - reminds me of a supped up BeHierarchic from the System 7
days.

On my iBook I don't have enough free screen real-estate to add another
icon to my cramped menu bar display.

> Now there I would become seriously interested, and I would see the
> relation with the Newt OS as well...

Yeah - its hard to know what direction QS is taking but the developer
seems fairly receptive to feedback. Certainly stringing together some
basic functionality Newton users take for granted on OSX would be very
very cool.

Raj.