Re: [NTLK] einstein -> antelope -> oqo? RANT ALERT!

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 30 2004 - 14:08:33 PDT

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 22:39:30 +0200, Oliver Brose
<oliver.brose_at_t-online.de> wrote:
> On the OQO - pfrt, it's a micro-notebook without a hinge, so what? Do you see anyone doing anything productive with this thing on the go? A smart solution > ..... I am bitter today.

Oliver

For what it's worth I think it (OQO) has the potential to be a nice
replacement for an MP2100 if Einstein were ever to move in that
direction. The Form Factor is about the actual surface area (sq.
footage) of the MP2100 LCD and their screen is a bit smaller than
that. With the touch sensitive screen and pen already implemented this
would be a great form factor for a Newt replacement - only change or
add on would be a Flash Type memory to hold the information safely
(this could be accommodated by a USB or FireWire Flash Storage)
incase of power outage as this already has a lower power transmeta
processor.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung