Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V5 #166 Datarover

From: Adriano (adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 01 2005 - 11:08:40 PST

Hi,

i had your same problem, here in Italy the AC outlets bring-out 220V,
instead of the Datarover AC which was thought for U.S. outlets (110V)
only.

I just bought a new adapter with the same specs of Datarover one, then
cut-off the original plug and subsituted it.

Someone will say: "How could you be sure that the your adapter will not
burn your Datarover?!?"
I am using this configuration since last October (2004), and works
pretty well, but i have to admit that it took to me a couple of days to
find a serious adapter for it.

Adriano