[NTLK] Damaged Packages: How Do I Fx This?

From: Ike_at_419 Media (Ike_at_419)
Date: Fri Apr 01 2005 - 11:29:19 PST

Hi everybody.
I'm having trouble intalling packages from my desktop to my Newt. (I'm using
Escale, which connects fine under Appletalk.)

On my Newton, I get: "A connection error has occurred. The package is
damaged."
(I'm trying to install the latest version of Dock TCP/IP so I can go
wireless with Hiroshi's Wavelan)

In short: why do I get this error on my Newt? I have not come across this in
the archives. I am dragging the images to PackType so my Newt can see them
first.

Thanks

Sund1ata.