[NTLK] Megahertz Modem Card recognition in MP130

From: Thoma Mattox (twmattox_at_lycos.com)
Date: Fri Apr 01 2005 - 16:31:05 PST

Hello,
I am having difficulty getting my MP130 to recognize my Megahertz 28.8 X-ja=
ck modem card. When I insert it, I get a message: "There is a problem wit=
h this card. (This memory card could not be formatted. (This memory card =
is write protected.))

I know that the card is good, and before I had to do a complete memory wipe=
, it would recognize in the MP. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks
--=20
NEW! Lycos Dating Search. The only place to search multiple dating sites at=
 once.
http://datingsearch.lycos.com