Re: [NTLK] Where can I find Steve's keynote for 2001?

From: Clayton Mitchell (claytonmitchell_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Apr 02 2005 - 09:12:13 PST

I don't do windows so this works on os x only (or 9 if you swing that way).

http://www.ambrosiasw.com/utilities/snapzprox/
you can use this to capture anything you see on your screen including
DVDs. You will have to have some space to capture though. You should
not have any loss in quality if you set your video codec correctly. And
you have to capture in real time.

http://www.umeedu.maine.edu/apple/movies/
Here is the direct link to all of the streaming files