Re: [NTLK] NewtLight available

From: Adriano (adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Apr 02 2005 - 15:29:24 PST

Hi,

first thanks a lot for all the positive responses about the NewtLight.
It's a simple product, but very useful i think.

I made a test with a usb hub, and my MP2100 has been able to turn-on
three usb lights contemporary with a memory card installed in a slot. I
do not have a fourth light for testing, but it's already a good news
don't you?

The euro simbol is not recognized by NTLK so i will repeat here my
previous response about the selling price:
i will ship anywhere in the world at 12,75EUR (shipping is included).
Paypal to se6ciocco_at_libero.it

 From when i will reach the number of n.25 pre-orders i will let you
receive the NewtLights in a couple of weeks.
Use the mail address which you prefer to make pre-orders (through the
web page http://homepage.mac.com/adriano.angelillis/PhotoAlbum1.html or
through NTLK)

Many thanks,

Adriano