Re: [NTLK] Anyone Making Public WiFi Work?

From: John Stairs (stairsj_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Apr 02 2005 - 18:13:41 PST

David,

I am a Newton User who also happens to own a Sony Clie NZ90 or the
brick as users like to call it. I owned it before I ever fell victim to
the Newton's charms. I'm only a Newton "Noob" as I just purchased one
off of E-bay last Month. I do know a way that you can "Newtonize" the
NZ90 so that it will operate more like your green friend. Find a copy
of Decuma Latin 3.0. This is an excellent HWR software that is VERY
Newton like, and it works fantastic. You will probably have to find a
newer model clie and beam the application to your NZ90, as it was not
standard issue for that model but it works extremely well.

On Apr 2, 2005, at 10:03 AM, David Deranian wrote:

> As a loyal Newton user that has spent a considerable amount of time on
> the road,<snip> This situation has forced me to partially migrate to a
> Sony Clie NZ-90,
> which is a pretty awesome little computer in it's own right, but as we
> all know, certainly lacks the "IT Factor" of the Newton.

John Stairs

stairsj_at_mac.com

...nothing is more painful than regret...
...NO FEAR!