[NTLK] FS: 2100 & Most Accoutrements

From: W. Kennedy (it0mat0_at_email.com)
Date: Sat Apr 02 2005 - 20:41:29 PST

Due to a pair of undesirable and unsuccessful eBay auctions, I am offering =
this up directly to the NTLK community.

The first time, the auction ended for $160, the second time just over $200.=
  Please make me an offer.

I will also throw in an MP130 w/ stylus & 4 AA NiCds - old and used - just =
parts??

    * 1 Used *CLEAN* Newton 2100
    * 1 Like new Newton keyboard w/ vinyl case
    * 1 Microsoft MN-520 802.11b PCMCIA card
    * 1 3Com Etherlink III Ethernet PCMCIA card
    * 1 US Robotics 56K X-Jack modem
    * 1 PCMCIA / Compact Flash adapter
    * 1 32MB Compact Flash card
    * 1 Approx. 6' Expansion port to DB-9 cable
    * 1 DB-9 to USB adapter
    * 1 DB-9 to RS-422 cable
    * 1 AC adapter/charger - lower wattage model.
    * 1 battery tray for AA-size cells
    * 4 NiMH rechargables - 1600mAh
    * 1 AA cell charger

The Newton has a clear, bright - with good backlight, scratch-free screen, =
squeaky-tight, like new hinge action, working PCMCIA eject buttons, and few=
 visible traces of wear. It was recently purchased in "Like New" condition =
from a well-known online vendor to build a complete - killer Newton setup.

Brand new rechargable batteries, brand new keyboard - never been used more =
than to test.

Newton branded canvas case that fits the 100 series or 2000 series, with ke=
yboard and Velcro-adjustable typing angle. Also included is a shoulder pouc=
h - perfect size to hold the complete 2100, including keyboard.

I will accept money orders or checks (if you want to wait for it to clear) =
for this.

Thanks,
it0mat0_at_email.com

Pictures can be seen for a little while at the old auction page:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3D5762238805&rd=3D1&sspa
gename=3DSTRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=3D1

I will send more on request.
--=20