[NTLK] PowerRecorder and Catamount

From: Michael Wittmann (mwittmann_at_maine.edu)
Date: Sun Apr 03 2005 - 04:08:11 PDT

Hi, all,

I have noticed that Catamount software is still for sale, as opposed to
many of the legacy software which has been made free over the years.
I've been looking for something that has functionality like
PowerRecorder, where I can make a quick and dirty voice recording of
myself when I have some quick idea to jot down.

In addition to asking if anyone knows of free software that will take
care of that for me, I wanted to ask more generally how people use
voice recordings. There's no way to transfer them to a desktop, is
there? How about I add "easy" to that question...

Michael