[NTLK] [FS] Powerbooks

From: Matthew Hudson (hexsane_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 03 2005 - 18:31:33 PDT

Spring Cleaning Time

Anyone interested in the following:

Apple Powerbook 1400c 180 Mhz (Upgraded with a 603e accelerator)
Includes: Power supply. 2GB HD, 64MB RAM, 8x CD ROM module, 1.44
Floppy Module and internal Ethernet board. Battery keeps a charge but
I don't guarantee it for any length of time. Included for those who
would be interested in recelling it.

Apple Powerbook 1400c 133 Mhz
Includes: Power Supply, 750MB HD, 48MB RAM, 1.44 Floppy Module
(If the buyer of the above wants it I will include a 6x CDROM drive
module that is missing the face plate. It is completely functional
without it). Battery keeps a charge but I don't guarantee it for any
length of time. Included for those who would be interested in
recelling it.

(3) 3400, G3 or Kanga G3 1.44 floppy drive modules

(3) Powerbook 180c (sold as one lot)
Should be enough here to make 1 good machine.

(2) Powerbook 540c (sold as one lot)
One doesn't completely boot the other boots up but has a broken hinge.

The above 5 machines would be great for making a digital picture frame
(which was my intended use - but I don't have the time or the space).

If interested make an offer to me off-list.

-Matt