Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V5 #171 keyboards

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Mon Apr 04 2005 - 08:45:47 PDT

> for longer notes etc. But for note taking at lectures I find HWR fine. As
> for your novel, what's it about? Have you had anything published before. I'd
> love to read something by a Newtoneer.
> Clare

Well I don't know what his novel is, but another list member wrote a
novel using only her Newt and Notepad. And I think it is on Unna in
Newtonbook format. But I don't recall the name (sorry Rhonda...the name
just escapes me at the moment).

Anyway check out one of her posts regarding it here:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=newtontalk&m=107594028023008&w=2

-Dan