Re: [NTLK] Simputer Released

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Apr 04 2005 - 13:23:15 PDT

I think that they need to get their facts right.
http://amidasimputer.com/doodle/
"Doodle n' Mail is the world's first instance of any
computer (handheld or otherwise) permitting annotation
on every screen."
Not only are they way off base here, but the Newton
has been doing this since the early 90s!
Ed
web/gadget guru
Download Newton packages directly onto your Newton:
http://newton.tek-ed.com

--- Raj Patel <phigmov_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> The low cost ARM / Linux powered 'Simputer' has
> finally entered production
>
> http://www.amidasimputer.com/
>
> It receives some praise from John Hall (Linux Kernel
> God) too

digitaldivide_at_mailman.edc.org/msg01860.html">http://www.mail-archive.com/digitaldivide_at_mailman.edc.org/msg01860.html
<snip>

"I'm not an expert, but I *did* stay at a Holiday Inn Express once..."
     --Holiday Inn Commercial