Re: [NTLK] News from Italy

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 04 2005 - 19:03:33 PDT

Adriano,

My hats off to all those developing or supporting the Newton Community
like yourself in anyway that you are able! :)

It's just nice to see what you have actually completed!

My hope is that you can come up with a nice Prototype of Version 2 as
you described. Your Version 1 is already a nice addition to the array
of Newton accessories that others have developed...

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung