Re: [NTLK] Need a little help connecting MP110 to Powerbook 1400

From: Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net)
Date: Mon Apr 04 2005 - 20:43:51 PDT

NCK does not act the same way as NCU. Try launching NCK on the Mac,
select a package to install, you should see a request to start the Newt
side, then launch Connection on the Newt. On the Mac side you should
now see a progress bar and on the Newt side IIRC it will only shoe a
connecting window.

Woody