[NTLK] Refreshing Newtontalk Digests for a Change!

From: mkow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 05 2005 - 04:46:26 PDT

I have to say that it's been quite refreshing to open and read my Newtontalk digest e-mail notes lately.
The poutine, 'How do I pay Hiroshi?', bassoon, and 'Am I ever mad at Steve Jobs still!' postings are no longer monopolizing Newtontalk. About time, I say!

Lots of updates from Adriano on his 'Newton hardware prototype development work'. Keep up the great work, Adriano!

The past couple of digests see many folks chiming in with tips and ideas. How refreshing! We all need help at times, but it's wonderful that so many folks are now standing on their own feet, exploring the possibilities of the Newton and sharing what they learn. Bravo!

We all have busy lives with our professional career goals, family obligations, and so forth. However, I hope others will brave the waters and dive in whenever and wherever possible!

I look forward to reading more Newtontalk digests with LESS 'How do I...?' and MORE 'Here's another new development...!'

Relieved,

Matt Kowalczyk