Re: [NTLK] Value of a Clear model MP110???

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 05 2005 - 16:20:03 PDT

Mark,

This is the last post on list unless anyone else is interested in the
Harris ST2K that I'm making a power adapter connector for. In addition
I will be cracking open the one and only specimen of a rechargeable
battery pack for s ST2K to see what's inside and what's needed to
recell it and/or make a replacement pack for it.

And now back to you Mark.

Checked your ST2K and tested it with my adapter connector.
You are fortunate as it booted up fine though a bit slow compared to
my two remaining ST2K's. In any case your unit has a Blueish backlight
- if you notice the pattern when the backlight is off it's likely a
manufacturing defect that you see. One of mine had a similar issue but
not as noticeable as yours.

I will see when I get enough spare time to dedicate to fabricating a
adapter connector for you with the parts from your donator
motherboard.

The battery also will have to wait but I have started on cracking it
open to see what's inside. From what I can see it's using Green
covered rechargeable cells and there is a PCB board in there though
I've not got it open enough to see if there are additional electronic
inside.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung