Re: [NTLK] Help with GPS MAP process (VERY,VERY LONG POST)

From: Edward Johnson (radar9999_at_aol.com)
Date: Tue Apr 05 2005 - 22:39:24 PDT

Thanks, John for looking at it.
Yeah, I checked that. I verified that the spaces in the filename would
be Ok. I used the example near the bottom of the online resource
http://www.phys.uwosh.edu/mike/newt-maps.html as a basic template. It
is not exactly the same viv-a-vis file extensions (because of their
different creating softwares and whatnot), but I thought that it should
work ok.

Ed Johnson

A Smart man learns from his mistakes. A Wise man learns from other
peoples mistakes. Be Wise!