Re: [NTLK] Value of a Clear model MP110???

From: mkow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 06 2005 - 04:53:35 PDT

Sonny,

You mentioned the Harris models had a dongle/test lead capability, and further, that the Harris models were only 'beta released' in certain regions. I'm wondering if my (former) contact in Australia was one of those recipients? He developed some kind of testing software, which I believe was intended for phone linemen, etc. He very generously made his development work publicly available (Did not require too much begging on my part), and I have these Newton-compatible programs somewhere in my dusty archives. I'll look around when I find them, I'll send them on to you.

Matt K.