Re: [NTLK] Newton Clear Dock

From: Adriano (adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 06 2005 - 05:30:09 PDT

Richard,

first thanks for sharing your thoughts and ideas, i really need to know
that.

Although making the Clear Dock foldable is difficult and will require a
long work to me, instead making it stable in one position will let me
be able to produce a bunch of them in a couple of months.

Then i agree with you, there are a lot of fine solutions for carrying a
MP2k, but these are not connectable and do not encrease the features of
your Newton. Consider that a foldable dock station will let you bring
your workbench with you in a 0,59" thin case, and your MessagePad will
still be indipendent from it.

What do you think about it?

Adriano

Il giorno 05/apr/05, alle 06:52, Richard Clark ha scritto:

On 5 Apr 2005, at 12:00 AM, Adriano wrote:

> The rev II of the Clear Dock will be foldable, so you will close it and
> carry with you

I'm not sure if i like that. There are a lot of things out there better
suited for carrying a newton well that is my opinion anyway.

Richard

Richard Clark
http://rec.homedns.org
NPDS: http://mawgadogsnewt.homeip.net:8088