[NTLK]

From: mkow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 06 2005 - 06:35:25 PDT

All,

I broke my self-imposed moratorium on eBook publishing temporarily, in the interests of scientific research. The Newton eBook for the Muniz-Schau Newton research paper is finished and should be up and available later today. I usually don't bother with formatting for the older Newtons, but I made an exception for this eBook: MP2X00 and Classic formats are available.

Thank you to Professors Muniz and Schau, for generously making the source materials available. Happy reading! :O)