[NTLK] exporting with Escale

From: marnie nolton (marnienolton_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 06 2005 - 21:54:21 PDT

Greetings All,

As a Newton newbie I’m a bit green when it comes to my eMate ☺ I need
help connecting the eMate (OS 2.1) to a 600Mhz Graphite iMac. I’ve got the
Keyspan usb/serial adaptor, installed the Keyspan driver for OS X (I don’t
have Classic on the iMac just OS 10.3.8).

I found Escale 1.0.1 but the programme won’t allow me to import or export
(the 2 options I really need). Can anyone out there advise on what I need to
have installed that will allow me to import and export between my old iMac
and older eMate? Eternal thanks in advance, marnie.