Re: [NTLK] Advice on setting up my new eMate?

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Thu Apr 07 2005 - 20:00:19 PDT

mkow1234 wrote:
> I strongly recommend that you purchase a memory upgrade card. This will improve performance and provide a bit more internal memory storage. Also, from my experience, the 4 meg PCMCIA cards seem to be the maximum size that the eMate can handle.
*snip*
Actually I have a 8meg PC card that works fine on my emate. Linear
flash. Works like a charm. Just depends on the model of flash and if
it is the right voltage.

> One complaint: it is nearly impossible to outfit the eMate to record sounds into the Notes app
*snip*

Yes true, but if you find a sound dongle you can get it to record that
way. They were never offical (homemade) and are very hard to find. Or
have someone modify the emate it to have a mic jack.

-Dan