Re: [NTLK] 802.11g

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Fri Apr 08 2005 - 07:43:11 PDT

Robert Serna wrote:
> anybody has a 802.11g router working with their 802.11b wireless card in
> their newton? My d-link dwl-650 cant seem to send emails but can receive.

I connect to a Linksys WRT54G router at work no problem, with either a
Microsoft MN-520 or a Compaq WL100 card in my MP2100.

The router is in mixed B/G mode.

If you can't sent e-mails but can recieve them and surf the web, you likely
have a problem with your SMTP configuration or the SMTP server you're pointing
your Newton at is denying you for some reason.