Re: [NTLK] Classroom Exchange on OS X

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 08 2005 - 10:42:48 PDT

HI,

Does anyone know what Mac OS is Classroom Exchange complaint with? I
have just received a Color Classic and was wondering as it has Mac OS
7.5.3 - Matt H. Correct me if I'm wrong here...

I'm wondering this as I was thinking of using NTK for Mac and NCK,NBU
or NCU on this little fellow... does anyone here know if and which
apps are functional with the Mac OS I have? I'm a bit new to this and
have not looked fully through the Wikki yet - just thought someone can
point me in the right direction since CE was being discussed......

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung