Re: [NTLK] Earthlink Setup

From: Robert Serna (japecan_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Apr 08 2005 - 11:58:28 PDT

Robert and Matt,
Thank you for the url but it gave me a 400 bad request with my Newton but I
did find one that works....
<http://help.earthlink.net/techsupport/other/message_pad/menu.html>. I
tried looking for it in the setup pages but I guess I was checking in the
wrong site.....still can't send out???? but I did have a chat with a tech
support person because originally I wasn't able to send on my win98 laptop
but they told me to set the outgoing email smtp to 587 and now my laptop
works but the Newton still can't send messages?????

http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/