Re: [NTLK] perfect hardware

From: Adriano (adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 10 2005 - 15:13:10 PDT

Alex,

i often write using only one hand on a standard keyboard without
problems, just slower.
Instead i have never used a one-handed keyboard, and you are right: it
could be a nightmare.
You will have to learn to use it as if you are learning to play a
guitar i think,
the most of the words they will need to be typed as playing chords on a
guitar tab.

Although so, i am pretty sure that a frogpad should be better than a
thumboard
http://rol.ru/pictures/it/news/thumboar.jpg
http://www.mycableshop.com/300x300/VXTHUMB.jpg

I read that every bluetooth device could have its own stack,
(http://www.holtmann.org/linux/bluetooth/hid.html)
i am curios to know if Blunt 2.0 will support any HID stack.

Adriano