Re: [NTLK] Help with GPS MAP process (VERY,VERY LONG POST)

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.int)
Date: Mon Apr 11 2005 - 01:05:26 PDT

OKAY,

here are a few thoughts about your problem:

1) are you sure that your coordinates are based on the so called WGS84
system?
In case they are not, they have to be re-calculated according to the scale,
otherwise you may get an error of more than 100m.

2) are you sure that your coordinates are in DECIMAL degrees?
decimal degree = degree + (minutes + (second/60)/60)

Cheers
Johannes

SNIP